Employing techniques highly effective in resolving both acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, and especially suited to elders, children and disabled.
Harri believes that Body Therapies and Massage are foundational approaches that uphold all systems of healing while, at the same time, broadening clients’ embodied self-awareness such that incidental distress/injury can be treated before becoming chronic.
While chairing the Department of Clinical Health Education at the Santa Fe College of Natural Medicine, Harri decided to "try his hand" at a few of the massage courses offered. That is when he realized that he can apply highly attuned kinesthetic skills in a direct way in order to make a tangible difference in people's lives. Harri discovered his fondness for Tui Na while studying for his Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
• CAMTC #54189
• 1985- Santa Fe College of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, NM.
• 2005- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA
• Association of Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) since 2014
• Visiting Professor, Institute of Natural Medicine, Urbino, Italy, since 1990
• Society of Homeopaths (UK), since 1985