Festival of Lights
Sun, December 2, 2018 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Bring your friends to the Osher Marin JCC for the biggest, best & FREE Hanukkah party in Marin! Enjoy glow in the dark dancing, arts projects for all senses, live music, delicious food, games, face painting, swimming, and more! A party for the ages and for ALL ages!
Cost: Free & fun for all ages!
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS GAMES, CRAFTS, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD & MORE
11:30 am-2:00 pm
* FOR ALL AGES! *
* Make your way to the dance floor and show off your moves at the Glow in the Dark Dance Party!
* Shake it off at Family Zumba, a calorie burning dance fitness party for everyone.
* Come over to the PJ Library(R) Hanukkah Bash for a multi-sensory activity experience
* Build Lego dreidels, decorate cookies and more!
* Hop into our Bounce House to catch some air!
* Enjoy live music by the Brandeis Marin Bands
* Indulge in delicious Hanukkah latkes & sufganiyot (doughnuts), and other festive food
* And lots more Hanukkah-related fun!
*FITNESS & AQUATICS CENTER Open All Day
* FREE Be our guest at our award-winning fitness center and pools and see what you have been missing!
For more information, call (415) 444-8000.
Please bring a new unwrapped toy to support those in need! The Osher Marin JCC is located at 200 North San Pedro Road in San Rafael.