You’re invited to the biggest event of the year for Bay Area Jewish teens. BBYO Central Region West is excited to present: San Francisco Bash!
Join us at one of the most exclusive and fun venues in San Francisco: Hotel Zephyr, located on Fisherman’s Wharf. This ultramodern hotel has a hip and playful vibe: we’ll be in the hotel’s outdoor courtyard and fully stocked game room, complete with incredible view of San Francisco, four fire pits, and out-of-the box games like human-sized Connect Four, giant Jenga, and circular tube ping pong. All the while, dance the night away with our DJ and nosh on a fantastic Italian dinner from Buca di Beppo. Dress to impress--SF Bash is the kind of night out on the town that you can’t get anywhere except for BBYO. We’re beyond excited to offer exclusive access to such an innovative and enjoyable space.
Regional Kickoff: San Francisco Bash
- What: SF Bash: Kickoff 2017
- Who: Any Jewish teen in the Bay Area, grades 8-12
- When: Saturday night, August 26 from 5:30-9:30 PM
- Where: Hotel Zephyr (250 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133)
- Registration: Cost is $45 for early bird registration (now through 8/21) / $55 for regular registration (8/22 through at-the-door). Includes exclusive venue access and activities, DJ, and dinner. Register TODAY here!
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Cohen, East Bay Regional Director at email@example.com.