The Osher Marin JCC is located half a mile east of Highway 101 at:
200 N. San Pedro Rd.
San Rafael, CA 94903
- From Highway 101 in San Rafael, take the North San Pedro exit and head east. The Osher Marin JCC, at 200 N. San Pedro Road, is on the right-hand side, half a mile from the freeway exit.
- The Osher Marin Jewish Community Center's parking lot is located directly in front of the building with parking spaces for disabled patrons available.
- Additional parking is available at the JCC Annex lot, located at 210 N. San Pedro Road (just east of the main campus). In the event of multiple programs, or heavily attended events, overflow vehicles may be directed to available street parking or on adjacent properties.
- Evenings and weekends only: There is additional parking across the street at Venetia Valley School.
The JCC Preschool Tiburon is located at Congregation Kol Shofar
215 Blackfield Drive
Tiburon CA 94920
- From Highway 101, take East Blithedale exit to Tiburon Boulevard.
- Turn onto Blackfield Drive.
- Turn left onto Via Los Altos.
- Make the first right into the driveway to enter our parking lot.
- From Sonoma & Marin, we a short walk or bike ride from the Marin Civic Center
- Find Schedule and Fare Information HERE.
Help us be good neighbors, both locally and globally
- Find a buddy to workout with and ride, walk or bike together to the Osher Marin JCC. We have bike racks conveniently located outside our front doors.
- If you do drive to the JCC alone on weekday mornings, arrive before 7:30am and leave after 9am. In the weekday afternoons, arrive before 3:45pm and leave after 6pm.
- Ride public transportation. There is a bus stop on North San Pedro. Rd. - just steps away from the JCC.