Volunteering is a great way to get involved in the Osher Marin JCC.
Volunteer today! Fill out a volunteer web form.
Volunteer for Signature Events: Signature Events typically are open house with family friendly activities centered around Jewish holiday celebrations, and fundraisers. Needs can verify from set-up to clean-up, greeting to running a booth, taking tickets to taking information.
Shabbat Lunch Program: We need volunteers to help set up and serve on Fridays (10:45am - 2:00pm).
Performing Arts Programs: The Kanbar Center for the Performing Arts and The Center for Jewish Peoplehood presents year-long programming including lectures, music, movies, music and more throughout the year. Opportunities can include, but are not limited to, check-in, will call, ushering, book or concessions sales, hosting or greeting.
JCC Programs: Programs are offered from our Center for Jewish Peoplehood, Kanbar Center and Adult Lifelong Learning departments. Opportunities can include, but are not limited to, check-in, set-ups, book or concessions sales, hosting or greeting.
Volunteer Today! We welcome your help!
Questions? Contact Kiara Canales at 415.444.8086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kanbar Center Ticket Donation Request
We are deeply committed to our community and proud to support it. We gladly accept requests for donations of performance tickets as a form of sponsorship for live and silent auctions, etc. Because we receive so many requests, we limit our donations to a certificate for 2 tickets to the Kanbar Center event of choice, typically a $60 value. Priority goes to Marin County schools.
To be considered for a donation, please submit your request per the following guidelines:
- Your request must be in writing on your organizations letterhead. Phone calls or e-mails will not be accepted as written submitttals.
- Only non-profit organizations will be considered. Please include mailing address, contact name and phone number, and tax ID information/copy of 501(3)(c) letter.
- Include the date by which you need the donation
- Include specific information about the event including the date, location , and the number of participants.
- Your request must be mailed with a stamped, self-addressed envelope included.
- We must receive your request a minumum of eight weeks in advance of the date you require them. Late submissions will not be accepted for review.
Please mail your written request to:
Kanbar Center at the Osher Marin JCC
Attn: Ticket Donations
200 N San Pedro Road
San Rafael,CA 94903
If your request is approved, a certificate will be mailed to you within four weeks of approving your written request.
Please Note: The following groups are not eligible: Individuals or individual families, religious groups utilizing the donation for activities or events that are not tied directly to a school, and political parties.