Fitness & Aquatics Policies
- General Policies
- Group Fitness
- Aquatics Policies:
- POLICIES FOR KIDS
Registering early is the best way to ensure placement in a class. Please note that a minimum number of participants is sometimes required in order for a class to be held. If a class is canceled, you will be notified by telephone. Registration for some classes will close when the maximum enrollment has been reached. Please register early!
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
No refunds can be given after class begins. Registrants who withdraw from a class prior to the first session will have a $10 refund fee deducted from their refund. Programs such as trips and summer camp may have additional fees retained. See program brochures for specific information.
Cancellations or Modifications
The Osher Marin JCC reserves the right to cancel any activity because of insufficient enrollment, in which case a full refund will be given. The JCC also reserves the right to make necessary changes to programs.
GROUP FITNESS POLICIES
- Full Facility Members: Most group classes are FREE to Full Facility Members
- Public: (non-members): $20 day fee
- ($) Specialty Classes: A fee is charged for all membership categories. Pre-registration is necessary. Please check descriptions for fee and dates.
- Group Fitness Policy: On occasion, instructor substiutions are necessary. We reserve the right to cancel any class with less than 10 participants
- Group Exercise Hotline: 415.444.8029
- Protect our new floors: Please no black-soled shoes on the 4th floor Group Fitness Studio. Please do not enter class if you are more than 10 minutes late!
- We reserve the right to cancel any class with less than 10 participants
- Lifeguards have complete and final authority on usage and rule enforcement.
- Swimsuits are required when using our pools, spa, steamroom and sauna. Please shower before entering.
- Exercise equipment, including noodles, barbells, weights, inner tubes, and belts, are
available for adult use only.
- Children may use kickboards at the discretion of the lifequard, and are encouraged
to use our Coast Guard Approved life vests. No other flotation devices are allowed.
- No glass or food on pool decks—only lawn areas.
- All young children who are not toilet trained MUST wear swim diapers AND plastic
swim pants while using our pools. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in pool closure.
For your convenience, you may purchase swim pants and diapers at the H&F desk.
- 14 day notification required to cancel a session and reschedule to another session — no refunds. If you cancel within 13 days prior to your session, credit will only be given if we are able to fill your space.
- No make-up classes.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment.
- 48-hour notification to reschedule (no refunds) - call 415.444.8005.